Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fancy Flea April Lakeland Florida

To read a post about the Fancy Flea Spring 2013 click here:
Fancy Flea Spring 2013 
My friend Paula and I set up this past Saturday at the Fancy Flea, a vintage home and garden market  in the beautiful historic district of  Lakeland, Forida. This popular event is held twice a year. I snapped a few pictures at random and some were taken  early while people were setting up. I will post lots more pictures in a few days.   

This booth is Carol's from the Polka Dot Closet. She wasn't fully set up yet.
This was my space, with Paula's to the left. My big pieces disappeared early.


Paula, frantic during set-up. She wanted everything to be perfect, and it was.

Paula made these adorable burlap flowers for her tent. How cute are they?


I'm glad this tattered chair went to a new home. I've had it for years and finally decided I was never going to do anything with it. Same story with the piece of scrap iron.

I love this chest.



Paula, busy "spinning her magic". Notice there was no shortage of shoppers.

Soooo many people.




I will add more pictures soon in another post.

6 comments:

  1. Great pictures Connie!! It was so good to see you again. I have been a bad blogger lately, not keeping up. But that's OK with blogging.
    I will be posting more pictures this week!
    I just(Monday) unloaded my car!! Trying to get more organized by putting things away better for the next one. I also bought something for the fall..haha
    It's time to relax now!!
    xoxo~SueBee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i Remember you ....I really wanted that hat uh?.......lol Thanks so much for looking me up !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.s I Loved that Mirror Chest on your blog post....Beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am Becky and I was set up too. I was on Lemon Street and didn't get out to see everybody until late in the show. It was so much fun and so much work but so worth it. Hopefully we can meet sometime. I have enjoyed seeing all the pictures and learning who is who.
    See you in November
    Hugs
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's funny that us vendors have to look at blog posts to see what everybody's booths looked like:) Thanks for your comments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Connie!
    I have loved looking at all your great photos! Oh...I missed so much!
    Your booth looked wonderful and so did Paula's next to you...so did they all! lol.

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to leave a comment and I will be happy to leave one for you, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...