Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bird In A Bell Jar

I've been gathering things to make this arrangement for awhile. First, I bought the large bell jar.
Then, just by chance, I found this wonderful old tray that fits the bell jar perfectly. It has a wonderful, crusty patina giving it an "old world" look.
Actually, I bought two of these wonderful trays.


 My neighbor has this wonderful vine growing along an alley that I pass on my way to work.  When it's green it is flexible and easy to work with. Eventually, it will turn brown and brittle.
I love the little tree frog and life-like moss on top of the bell jar.


I always have a stash of birds, birds' nests, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Connie..thank you for visiting me today!
    I love your bell jar and you have it ready for Spring!
    Beautiful job.
    Have a great day!
    xo Tami

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to leave a comment and I will be happy to leave one for you, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...