Sunday, January 1, 2012

Garage Sale Find On New Year's Day

Happy New Year to everyone. Today started out sort of typical for us. After we finished breakfast we headed over toward the gas station to fill our tank. When we spotted a big green garage sale sign our little car just sort of veered that direction. There wasn't much there but I did find this fabulous, vintage corsage. I believe the flowers are bisque but I cannot really tell for sure. The colors are the palest of pinks and yellows. Some of the flowers are chippy but that just makes it better, right?
I should have, would have, and could have paid more than fifty cents but didn't have to! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave a comment and I will be happy to leave one for you, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...